Hand Carved in The Bible Lands from Grade “A” Olive Wood Trees that have been planted since more than 800 years!
It is reminder of our Lord's sacrifice to redeem us from sin and our commission to take the Gospel to all over the earth! Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone wishes to come after me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. (Matthew 16:24)
- The Cross has a Silver Plated metal crucifix with 'INRI' plaque above Jesus head and 'Jerusalem' stamped on the back.
- Very high quality cross carving makes it a great gift for your family, friends, pastors, bible teachers or church leaders!
- The olive wood in known for its high material of wood that can last for so long and that can resist scratch and heat.
- It is a very distinctive and strong wood and is recognized by its beautiful “grain” and natural modeling.
- It Was an Olive Branch That Noah's Dove Brought Back to The Ark, and Jesus also Prayed in The Garden of Gethsemane near an Olive Tree that Still Exists Today,(Holy Father, Protect them in your name that you have given me, so that they May Be One as We Are One ...) John 17:11
The traditional 14 Stations of the Cross : (1) Jesus is condemned to death, (2) Jesus accepts the cross, (3) Jesus falls the first time, (4) Jesus meets His Mother, (5) Simon of Cyrene carries the cross, (6) Veronica wipes the face of Jesus, (7) Jesus falls the second time, (8) Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem, (9) Jesus falls the third time, (10) Jesus is stripped of His garments, (11) Crucifixion: Jesus is nailed to the cross, (12) Jesus dies on the cross, (13) Jesus body is removed from the cross and (14) Jesus is laid in the tomb and covered in incense.
Hand Made Olive Wood Cross with Silver Plated Metal Crucifix 8 Inch Wall Hanging from the Holy Land Where Jesus Was Born Crucified and Rose on the 3rd Day – By Olive Wood Gifts Shop - B08FZKDKL9O